The 21st JSWE Symposium will be held at Shimane University, in Matsue City from 4th to 5th September, 2018. We invite you to participate.
Information in PDF version (including program) (available in July)
- 1. Conference Outline
- September 4(Tuesday) ~ 5(Wednesday), 2018 (two days)
Shimane University Matsue campus
From JR Matsue Station to Shimane University Matsue campus:
From 15-20 minutes by bus or 10 minutes by taxi
From Izumo Airport to JR Matsue Station: 30 minutes by bus
From Yonago Airport to JR Matsue Station: 45 minutes by bus
- Program(available in July)
- Special Lectures " Current situation and problems of Lake Nakaumi and Shinji "
- General Session (Held by 20 Research Committees)
- ORGANO session (Presentation of applicants for JSWE-ORGANO Doctoral Research Awards)
- 2. Registration
Special Lectures " Current situation and problems of Lake Nakaumi and Shinji " are FREE of Charge.
All participants for General Session or ORGANO session should register for the Symposium.
- Registration fee
Earlybird On Site Conference general member ¥5,000 ¥6,000 student member ¥3,000 ¥4,000 Non-member general ¥18,000 ¥19,000 student ¥8,000 ¥9,000 Banquet ¥3,500 ¥4,000
- 3. Inquiry
Please contact the following address:
The 21st Symposium Staff
Japan Society on Water Environment (JSWE)
Green Plaza Fukagawa Tokiwa 201, 2-9-7 Tokiwa, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0006, JAPAN
E-mail : nenkai (a) jswe.or.jp Please convert"(a)" into"@".
Phone : +81(3)3632-5351