The 23rd JSWE Symposium will be held online. We invite you to participate.
- 1. Conference Outline
- September 9(Wednesday) ~ 10(Thursday), 2020(two days)
- Online Symposium
- 50th Anniversary Lecture of Japan Society on Water Environment
- -Collaboration of local and national governments for better water environment management-
- General Session (Held by 19 Research Committees)
- ORGANO session(Presentation of applicants for JSWE-ORGANO Doctoral Research Awards)
- Manual for Participant (in Japanese only)
- Manual for Presenter (in Japanese only)
- Manual for Chair (in Japanese only)
- 2. Registration
All participants for General Session or ORGANO session should register for the Symposium and pay the registration fee before September 3,2020.
- Registration fee
Conference general member ¥5,000 student member ¥3,000 Non-member general ¥18,000 student ¥8,000
- 3. Inquiry
Please contact the following address:
Japan Society on Water Environment (JSWE)
Green Plaza Fukagawa Tokiwa 201, 2-9-7 Tokiwa, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0006, JAPAN
E-mail : nenkai (a) jswe.or.jp Please convert"(a)" into"@".
Phone : +81(3)3632-5351